Saturday, 14 June 2014

MSA











Hi Friends,

I am S.Angela doing my  3rd CSE in Knowledge Institute of Technology.It gives me immense pleasure to share how Microsoft and its products has it’s impact in my life and what are all thechanges I will bring in the society  .Microsoft is providing  lot of opportunities  to develop the students skills  and one such program is Microsoft Student Associate(MSA).I thank the Microsoft organization for giving such  a wonder ful opportunity to share my views about the renowned company and its  products with  everyone.

HOW MICROSOFT HAS IMPACTED MY LIFE?

Though I started to work with Microsoft Office(word,powerpoint) only  from 6th standard , I have heard information’s about Microsoft and  Mr. Gates  well known as Bill Gates from my  childhood days. That created some interest in computer s .It is that interest that has brought me to this position . Now let’s start.
MS office:

             MS office package is the one which I learnt first from the huge Microsoft products. Especially word and PowerPoint to create word documents and presentations respectively. PowerPoint is the one which I like the most because it has many features that made me enthusiastic to work in computer for a longer time. I used to create simple power point presentations with my own contents and show it my family. Now it helps me to share my views and ideas on various domains by doing paper presentations.

Microsoft Windows OS:



WINDOWS XP

          Windows XP is the first os which  I learnt from my brother. Also the tour windows xp  which was present by default helped me to know about the os by myself.tThen came the first os which I mysLater on many windows os have come and now it is Windows8.1 which is very user friendly. Windows os plays a vital role in smart phones.
                                         

VARIOUS APPLICATIONS FROM MICROSOFT

                    Other applications such as windows media player, Microsoft video games(Game boy color),windows messenger,microsoft outlook, windows live are also very useful.
Windows os and mobile phones:



 
                      As we all know the world has become smaller to the size of human palm I mean the mobile phones. We come to know about the entire world by sitting in the corner of our living room. The Windows os plays an important role in this. It is very easy and convenient to use the phones in which windows os is installed because it the one os which has grown up along with the human life.


Microsoft and Students:


     
  The world has become very competitive .As the growing and future generation we the students are at the important point of our life   to develop our inter and intra personal skills. To face the world and to meet the challenges with full courage and determination, we search for the ways to develop ourselves. Microsoft paves the ways for us by providing opportunities like Microsoft Student Partner and Microsoft Student Associate.

Microsoft Student Partner and Associate:

        MSP and MSA programs provides a lot of competitions and various other events  for the students. The student who is an MSP has lots of skills that inspire the recruiters to recruit that student   for their companies easily. This urged me to become an MSA.


HOW I PLAN TO BRING A CHANGE TO A SOCIETY BEING A MSA?

           Being a Microsoft Student Associate I will spread the knowledge and fame about the Microsoft   company and its products far and wide such that everyone in the world, will be proud of using them. I will also develop myself with all the skills and requirements that are required to work In such a renowned company by using all the opportunities provided by the MSA program.
                        Thank you friends for reading my blog.                



 

25 comments:

  1. Nice content ..
    All the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good content.....must read....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Microsoft message is very use full..i very glad in your news....

    ReplyDelete